+ Responder tema
Página 1 de 2 1 2 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 15 de 24
    likitre1 está desconectado Newbie

Talking Clasicos de los 80 ingles-mp3[47CD's][DF]

contrasena: inframen

Blijf Blijf........................................................................Gerard Joling
    Ticket To The Tropics...................................................Gerard Joling
    The Living Years...........................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    I've Been in Love Before................................................Cutting Crew
    Shattered Dreams.........................................................Johnny Hates Jazz
    Hurts to Be in Love.......................................................Gino Vannelli
    Is This love...................................................................Whitesnake
    Eyes Without a Face......................................................Billy Idol
    Drive...........................................................................The Cars
    Broken Wings...............................................................Mr. Mister
    True...........................................................................Spandau Ballet
    Making Love Out of Nothing at All...................................Air Supply
    Goodbye Yellow Brick Road............................................Elton John
    No More Lonely Night....................................................Paul McCartney
    Listen to Your Heart.....................................................Roxette
    Nothing Compares 2 U..................................................Sinéad O'Connor
    Repetition...................................................................Information Society

<<<Descargar>>>

Everytime You Go Away..................................................Paul Young
    I Want to Know What Love Is..........................................Foreigner
    Heaven.........................................................................Bryan Adams
    Careless Whisper............................................................Wham!
    One More Night.............................................................Phil Collins
    Take My Breath Away.....................................................Berlin
    How Can I Fall?..............................................................Breathe
    Everybody Hurts............................................................R.E.M.
    Woman in Chains...........................................................Tears for Fears
    Don't Close Your Eyes Tonight........................................John Denver
    Where Are You Now.....................................................Nazareth
    Nothing's Gonna Change My Love....................................George Benson
    I'd Really Love to See You Tonight..................................England Dan & John Ford Coley
    Out of the Blue.............................................................Debbie Gibson
    Foolish Beat..................................................................Debbie Gibson
    Lost in Your Eyes ..........................................................Debbie Gibson
    No More Rhyme............................................................Debbie Gibson
    Love of a Lifetime [Extremely Acoustic Version].................Firehouse

<<<Descargar>>>

Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)...........................Cinderella
    Wicked Game..................................................................Chris Isaak
    One More Try..................................................................Timmy T.
    (Everything I Do) I Do It for You........................................Bryan Adams
    Cry for Help.....................................................................Rick Astley
    Because I Love You..........................................................Stevie B
    Purple Rain......................................................................Prince
    Every Rose Has Its Thorn..................................................Poison
    UnBreak my Heart............................................................Toni Braxton
    Price of Love..................................................................Bad English
    I Don't Want to Miss a Thing.............................................Aerosmith
    She's Like the Wind.........................................................Patrick Swayze/Wendy Fraser
    Hungry Eyes...................................................................Eric Carmen
    I Remember You.............................................................Skid Row
    Should've Known Better..................................................Richard Max
    Knockin' on Heaven's Door...............................................Guns N' Roses
    Dust in the Wind.............................................................Kansas
    The Search Is Over.........................................................Survivor

<<<Descargar>>>

Second Chance...............................................................38 Special
    The Time Alone With You................................................Bad English
    When She Cries..............................................................Restless Heart
    Africa............................................................................Toto
    It's Sad to Belong...........................................................England Dan & John Ford Coley
    One More Try................................................................George Michael
    Show Me the Way..........................................................Styx
    In Your Eyes..................................................................Peter Gabriel
    Every Woman in the World...............................................Air Supply
    Rigth Here Waithing........................................................Richard Max
    Unchained Melody..........................................................The Righteous Brothers
    All of My Life..................................................................Phil Collins
    Do You Remember?........................................................Phil Collins
    Time After Time.............................................................Cyndi Lauper
    True Colors ...................................................................Cyndi Lauper
    Send Me An Angel..........................................................Pet Shop Boys
    The Promise..................................................................When in Rome

<<<Descargar>>>

Major Tom (Coming Home).............................................Peter Schilling
    The Different Story (World of Lust and Crime) [#].............Peter Schilling
    Hypnotize Me...............................................................Wang Chung
    Take on Me..................................................................A-Ha
    Dancing in the Dark.......................................................Bruce Springsteen
    What a Feeling..............................................................Irene Cara
    Maniac.........................................................................Michael Sembello
    Maneater.....................................................................Hall & Oates
    Axel F. ' [*]..................................................................Harold Faltermeyer
    We Built This City..........................................................Starship
    Lessons in Love.............................................................Level 42
    Something About You....................................................Level 42
    I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)...............Whitney Houston
    Sweet Dreams..............................................................Eurythmics
    I Wanna Hear It from Your Lips........................................Eric Carmen
    Cuts You Up.................................................................Peter Murphy
    Waiting for a Star to Fall.................................................Boy Meets Girl
    Enjoy the Silence..........................................................Depeche Mode
    Electric Blue [Extended Mix][*].......................................Icehouse

Descargar

Always..........................................................................Atlantic Starr
    Return To Innocence......................................................Enigma
    POL - Sadeness..............................................................Enigma
    Wish I Could Fly..............................................................Roxette
    I Started a Joke..............................................................Bee Gees
    Foolish Heart..................................................................Steve Perry
    Angelia..........................................................................Richard Max
    Let's Talk About Love.....................................................Modern Talking
    A Whiter Shade of Pale...................................................Procol Harum
    Lady.............................................................................Kenny Rogers
    Heal the World...............................................................Michael Jackson
    One Lonely Night............................................................REO Speedwagon
    Eternal Flame.................................................................Bangles
    Hopelessly.....................................................................Rick Astley
    Hands to Heaven............................................................Breathe
    You Got It All.................................................................The Jets
    Make It Real...................................................................The Jets
    Baby, I Love Your Way/Freebird Medley (Free Baby).............Will to Power

<<<Descargar>>>

Hold On.........................................................................Wilson Phillips
    You're in Love.................................................................Wilson Phillips
    Release Me.....................................................................Wilson Phillips
    The Best of Me...............................................................David Foster/Olivia Newton-John
    When a Man Loves a Woman............................................Pacific Gas & Electric
    Thorn Between..............................................................Mary McGregor
    Mad About You...............................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Forever Young................................................................Alphaville
    Kyrie..............................................................................Mr. Mister
    These Dreams..................................................................Heart
    Queen Of Hearts..............................................................Juice Newton
    It Ain't Over 'Till It's Over...................................................Lenny
    Faithfully..........................................................................Journey
    Remember Me This Way.....................................................Jordan Hill
    99 Luftballons...................................................................Nena
    Make Me Lose Control........................................................Eric Carmen
    Just Wanna Be Close To You..............................................Maxi Priest
    With Or Without You.........................................................U2

<<<Descargar>>>

Everlasting Love...................................................................Gerard Joling
    To All The Girl I Love Before..................................................Willy Nelson & Julio Iglesias
    For Just a Moment (OST St Elmo's Fire)...................................David Foster
    You're the Inspiration............................................................Chicago
    Hard to Say I'm Sorry [Single Version]......................................Chicago
    If You Leave Me Now............................................................Chicago
    The Lady in Red...................................................................Chris de Burgh
    Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now................................................Starship
    Don't Dream It's Over...........................................................Crowded House
    Alone ..................................................................................Heart
    Carrie..................................................................................Europe
    All Out of Love.....................................................................Air Supply
    A Groovy Kind of Love...........................................................Phil Collins
    Here I Go Again....................................................................Whitesnake
    How Deep Is Your Love.........................................................Bee Gees
    Without You [*]...................................................................Mariah Carey
    Woman...............................................................................John Lennon
    Hold Me in Your Arms............................................................Hold Me in Your Arms

<<<Descarga>>>

Holding Back the Years...........................................................Simply Red
    If You Don't Know Me by Now................................................Simply Red
    Endless Summer Nights ...........................................................Richard Max
    Possession.............................................................................Bad English
    The Flame.............................................................................Cheap Trick
    Ghost Town..........................................................................Cheap Trick
    Love Theme from "Flashdance".................................................Helen St. John
    The Only One.........................................................................Lionel Richie
    Love Is in the Air.....................................................................John Paul Young
    Love...Thy Will Be Done...........................................................Martika
    Toy Soldiers............................................................................Martika
    All This Time..........................................................................Tiffany
    Missing You............................................................................John Waite
    If You Leave..........................................................................Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
    I Just Called to Say I Love You.................................................Stevie Wonder
    Up Where We Belong.............................................................Jennifer Warnes/Joe Cocker
    Dreaming...............................................................................Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

<<<Descargar>>>

Together Forever.....................................................................Rick Astley
    Never Gonna Give You Up..........................................................Rick Astley
    Whenever You Need Somebody.................................................Rick Astley
    Together Forever.....................................................................Rick Astley
    She Wants To Dance With Me....................................................Rick Astley
    Take Me to Your Heart ..............................................................Rick Astley
    Giving Up on Love.....................................................................Rick Astley
    My Arms Keep Missing You..........................................................Rick Astley
    We Close Our Eyes....................................................................Go West
    Call Me.....................................................................................Go West
    Major Tom (Coming Home) [Extended Version]..............................Peter Schilling
    Different Story (World of Lust and Crime) [Single Version]...............Peter Schilling
    Love Is a Battlefield....................................................................Pat Benatar
    Invincible..................................................................................Pat Benatar
    Beds Are Burning.......................................................................Midnight Oil
    The Dead Heart.........................................................................Midnight Oil
    Devil Inside................................................................................INXS
    Rock You Like a Hurricane............................................................Scorpions
    All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You..............................................Heart

Descargar

Words........................................................................................F.R. David
    You...........................................................................................Ten Sharp
    Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)...........................Air Supply
    Sacrifice......................................................................................Elton John
    Lady Lady...................................................................................Esposito/Giorgio Moroder
    Save the Best for Last..................................................................Vanessa Williams
    Babe..........................................................................................Styx
    I'll Be Over You...........................................................................Toto
    Can't Fight This Feeling .................................................................REO Speedwagon
    The One That You Love...............................................................Air Supply
    Praying For Time..........................................................................George Michael
    Another Day in Paradise.................................................................Phil Collins
    Streets of Philadelphia [From Philadelphia]........................................Bruce Springsteen
    Spending My Time........................................................................Roxette
    Love Will Lead You Back................................................................Taylor Dayne
    It Must Have Been Love.................................................................Roxette
    Waiting for a Girl Like You..............................................................Foreigner
    Bette Davis Eyes...........................................................................Kim Carnes

<<<Descargar>>>

Voices of Babylon..........................................................................The Outfield
    For You.......................................................................................The Outfield
    Everytime You Cry.........................................................................The Outfield
    Your Love.....................................................................................The Outfield
    All the Love..................................................................................The Outfield
    De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da..............................................................The Police
    Rush Rush.....................................................................................Paula Abdul
    Trouble........................................................................................Lindsey Buckingham
    Time of the Season.......................................................................The Zombies
    Another Brick In The Wall................................................................Pink Floyd
    Imagine........................................................................................John Lennon
    Have you seen her.........................................................................Mc Hammer
    High Enough..................................................................................Damn Yankees
    Blue Ba You...................................................................................Linda Ronstadt
    Rosanna........................................................................................Toto
    Longer..........................................................................................Dan Fogelberg
    Sometimes When We Touch............................................................Dan Hill
    (I've Had) The Time of My Life..........................................................Bill Medley/Jennifer Warnes

<<<Descargar>>>

Songbird..........................................................................................Kenny G
    Silhouette........................................................................................Kenny G
    A Whiter Shade Of Pale.....................................................................Annie Lennox
    No More I Love You..........................................................................Annie Lennox
    I Just Wanna Stop............................................................................Gino Vannelli
    Living Inside Myself...........................................................................Gino Vannelli
    I've Been in Love Before....................................................................Cutting Crew
    (I Just) Died in Your Arms..................................................................Cutting Crew
    Crazy...............................................................................................Icehouse
    Electric Blue.....................................................................................Icehouse
    I Heard a Rumour..............................................................................Bananarama
    Cruel Summer...................................................................................Bananarama
    Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now............................................................Samantha Fox
    I Only Wanna Be With You.................................................................Samantha Fox
    You Belong To The City.....................................................................Glenn Frey
    Secret..............................................................................................In the Dark: The Best of OMD
    Don't Worry, Be Happy ......................................................................Bobby McFerrin
    I'm not in love..................................................................................Stewart-Gouldman

<<<Descargar>>>

Seasons Change................................................................................Exposé
    Fading Like a Flower...........................................................................Roxette
    I Wish It Would Rain Down..................................................................Phil Collins
    Ordinary World..................................................................................Duran Duran
    Please Don't Go.................................................................................KC & the Sunshine Band
    Nikita...............................................................................................Elton John
    Sara................................................................................................Starship
    Don't You (Forget About Me) [Live].....................................................Simple Minds
    Smooth Operator..............................................................................Smooth Operator
    I Will Always Love You.......................................................................Whitney Houston
    Please Forgive Me..............................................................................Bryan Adams
    My Heart Will Go On...........................................................................Celine Dion
    Stand by Me.....................................................................................Ben E. King
    You Are Not Alone.............................................................................Michael Jackson
    Lost in Love......................................................................................Air Supply

<<<Descargar>>>

Somebody's Watching Me....................................................................Rockwell
    Solid.................................................................................................Ashford & Simpson
    Gimme, Gimme, Gimme........................................................................Narada Michael Walden/Patti Austin
    Part-Time Lover..................................................................................Stevie Wonder
    Self Control........................................................................................Laura Branigan
    Gloria.................................................................................................Laura Branigan
    Jump (For My Love).............................................................................Pointer Sisters
    A Kind of Magic...................................................................................Queen
    Only in My Dreams...............................................................................Debbie Gibson
    Shake Your Love.................................................................................Debbie Gibson
    Don't Talk to Strangers........................................................................Rick Springfield
    Rock & Roll Girls..................................................................................John Fogerty
    Proud Mary........................................................................................Creedence Clearwater Revival
    I'm Gonna Miss You.............................................................................Milli Vanilli
    All by Myself.......................................................................................Eric Carmen
    A Horse With No Name ........................................................................America
    Oh, Pretty Woman..............................................................................Roy Orbison
    Only You (And You Alone)...................................................................The Platters

descargar

Angel of the Morning............................................................................Juice Newton
    Who's Fooling Who..............................................................................One Way
    Tired of Toein' the Line.........................................................................Rocky Burnette
    A Whiter Shade of Pale.........................................................................The Jimmy Castor Bunch
    Main Street..........................................................................................Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band
    Against the Wind..................................................................................Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band
    Nights in White Satin.............................................................................Moody Blues
    Year of the Cat.....................................................................................Al Stewart
    Living Next Door to Alice........................................................................Smokie
    When I'm Gone....................................................................................Albert Hammond
    Open Arms............................................................................................Journey
    Don't Go Breaking My Heart.....................................................................Elton John
    Little Jeannie.........................................................................................Elton John
    Hopelessly Devoted to You......................................................................Olivia Newton-John
    Even the Nights Are Better.......................................................................Air Supply
    Tears In Heaven....................................................................................Eric Clapton
    Hotel California.......................................................................................Eagles
    New Kid in Town...................................................................................Eagles
    Rivers of Babylon...................................................................................Boney M.
    Have You Ever Seen the Rain?.................................................................Creedence Clearwater Revival
    It Never Rains in Southern California.........................................................Albert Hammond
    Let Your Love Flow...............................................................................The Bellamy Brothers

<<<Descargar>>>

Kiss and Say Goodbye...........................................................................The Manhattans
    Honesty..............................................................................................Billy Joel
    Telephone Line....................................................................................Electric Light Orchestra
    Nos Dijimos Adios..................................................................................Dave MacLean
    We Said Goodbye.................................................................................Dave MacLean
    I'd Love You to Want Me.......................................................................Lobo
    Three Times in Love.............................................................................Tommy James
    So Very Hard to Go...............................................................................Tower of Power
    Lady in Blue..........................................................................................Joe Dolan
    Holdin' on to Yesterday..........................................................................Ambrosia
    Baby Come Back....................................................................................Player
    The Sound of Silence.............................................................................Simon & Garfunkel
    Sealed With a Kiss..................................................................................Bobby Vinton
    You Are So Beautiful..............................................................................Joe Cocker
    Love Hurts............................................................................................Nazareth
    You and Me..........................................................................................Alice Cooper
    Don't Leave Me This Way........................................................................Thelma Houston
    Dream Weaver.......................................................................................Gary Wright
    The Most Beautiful Girl.............................................................................Charlie Rich
    Sky High................................................................................................Jigsaw
    You Weren't in Love With Me..................................................................Billy Field
    The Air That I Breathe............................................................................The Hollies

<<<Descargar>>>

Fame..............................................................................................Irene Cara
    Living in a Box..................................................................................Bobby Womack
    Mony Mony......................................................................................Billy Idol
    Simply Irresistible...............................................................................Robert Palmer
    Too Shy..........................................................................................Kajagoogoo
    Shake You Down..............................................................................Gregory Abbott
    Can't We Try....................................................................................Dan Hill/Vonda Shepard
    Just the way you are.........................................................................Barry White
    Key Largo.........................................................................................Bertie Higgins
    Hold Me Now....................................................................................Thompson Twins
    THE ONE YOU LOVE..........................................................................GLENN FREY
    Let's Hear It for the Boy.....................................................................Deniece Williams
    Footloose..........................................................................................Kenny Loggins
    Talking in Your Sleep..........................................................................Bucks Fizz
    Heaven.............................................................................................Warrant
    Who Can It Be Now?..........................................................................Men at Work
    Forever Young...................................................................................Rod Stewart
    Take Me Home Tonight/Be My Baby......................................................Eddie Money
    Turn Back the Clock............................................................................Johnny Hates Jazz
    Midnight and you................................................................................The Love Unlimited Orchestra

descargar

Borderline..........................................................................................Madonna
    Who's That Girl..................................................................................Madonna
    Like a Virgin.......................................................................................Madonna
    Dress You Up.....................................................................................Madonna
    Material Girl........................................................................................Madonna
    La Isla Bonita.....................................................................................Madonna
    Live to Tell........................................................................................Madonna
    Papa Don't Preach..............................................................................Madonna
    True Blue..........................................................................................Madonna
    Causing a Commotion..........................................................................Madonna
    Like a Prayer......................................................................................Madonna
    Crazy For You....................................................................................Madonna
    Vogue..............................................................................................Madonna
    Take a Bow.......................................................................................Madonna
    What Have I Done to Deserve This?......................................................Pet Shop Boys
    West End Girls....................................................................................Pet Shop Boys
    Always on My Mind..............................................................................Pet Shop Boys
    Domino Dancing..................................................................................Pet Shop Boys
    It's a Sin............................................................................................Pet Shop Boys
    New York City Boy..............................................................................Pet Shop Boys
    I Love You........................................................................................Pet Shop Boys
    Suburbia...........................................................................................Pet Shop Boys

<<<Descargar>>>

I Beg Your Pardon (I Never Promised You a Rose Garden)........................Kon Kan
    I Can Dream About You......................................................................Dan Hartman
    We're Not Gonna Take It....................................................................Twisted Sister
    Cum on Feel the Noize........................................................................Quiet Riot
    Who Made Who.................................................................................AC/DC/AC-DC
    Eye in the Sky...................................................................................The Alan Parsons Project
    Theme from S'Express........................................................................S'Express
    Fresh...............................................................................................Kool & the Gang
    Brother Louie....................................................................................Modern Talking
    Ghostbusters.....................................................................................Ray Parker Jr.
    Fascinated.........................................................................................Company B
    OIU..................................................................................................Freze
    Situation...........................................................................................Yaz
    Tarzan Boy
    Pump Up The Volume (Remix)............................................................Marrs
    People Are Still Having Sex.................................................................LaTour
    Come On And Touch Me...................................................................Black Box
    I Like You.......................................................................................Unknown
    Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now).................................C+C Music Factory
    Believe...........................................................................................Cher
    Saturday Night................................................................................Whigfield
    The Rhythm of the Night..................................................................Corona

<<<Descargar>>>

You Got It.....................................................................................New Kids on the Block
    If You Go Away [#].........................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Step by Step..................................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Cover Girl.......................................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Games...........................................................................................New Kids on the Block
    I'll Be Loving You (Forever)...............................................................New Kids on the Block
    This One's for the Children................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Tonight..........................................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Baby, I Believe in You.......................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)....................................................New Kids on the Block
    Hangin' Tough.................................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Valentine Girl...................................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Please Don't Go Girl..........................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Call It What You Want......................................................................New Kids on the Block
    My Favorite Girl................................................................................New Kids on the Block
    Second Chapter...............................................................................Enigma
    The Eyes Of Truth...........................................................................Enigma
    Return To Innocence.......................................................................Enigma
    I Love You... I'll Kill You....................................................................Enigma
    Silent Warrior...................................................................................Enigma
    The Dream Of The Dolphin................................................................Enigma
    Age Of Loneliness.............................................................................Enigma
    Out From The Deep..........................................................................Enigma
    The Cross Of Changes.......................................................................Enigma

Descargar

El Condor Pasa................................................................................Various Artists
    Song Of Ocarina (Panflute Version)....................................................Joël Francisco Perri
    Beatles Medley/Stars on 45/No Reply/I'll Be Back/Drive My Car/Do ..........Stars on 45
    Eye of the Tiger..............................................................................Survivor
    La Bamba.......................................................................................Los Lobos
    The Final Countdown.......................................................................Europe
    My Love.........................................................................................Westlife
    Overkill...........................................................................................Men at Work
    One Sweet Day...............................................................................Boyz II Men/Mariah Carey
    Another One Bites the Dust..............................................................Queen
    All of You........................................................................................Diana Ross/Julio Iglesias
    Big in Japan.....................................................................................Alphaville
    China Girl.........................................................................................David Bowie
    Cry Wolf.........................................................................................A-Ha
    Dance Hall Days...............................................................................Wang Chung
    Pour Some Sugar On Me...................................................................Def Leppard
    Love Bites.......................................................................................Def Leppard
    Hysteria..........................................................................................Def Leppard

<<<Descargar>>>

I Won't Forget You.........................................................................Poison
    Something to Believe In...................................................................Poison
    I Want to Break Free.......................................................................Queen
    Losing My Religion............................................................................R.E.M.
    Just When I Needed You Most..........................................................Randy Vanwarmer
    The Look........................................................................................Roxette
    Dangerous......................................................................................Roxette
    Dressed for Success.........................................................................Roxette
    Red, Red Wine................................................................................UB40
    Can't Help Falling In Love..................................................................UB40
    If You're Not Here By My Side............................................................Menudo
    Someone........................................................................................Rembrants
    You Don't Love Me Anymore.............................................................Weird Al Yankovic
    How am I supposed to live with..........................................................MICHEAL BOLTON
    Da Da Da.........................................................................................Trio
    U Can't Touch This............................................................................Mc Hammer
    I'll Be Loving You...............................................................................Collage
    Spring Love.......................................................................................Stevie B
    I Wanna Be the One..........................................................................Steve B.
    Sending All My Love..........................................................................A

Descargar

Head over Heels................................................................................Tears for Fears
    Advice for the Young at Heart.............................................................Tears for Fears
    Shout..............................................................................................Tears for Fears
    Everybody Wants to Rule the World.....................................................Tears for Fears
    This Time I Know It's for Real...............................................................Donna Summer
    I Feel Love........................................................................................Donna Summer
    Hot Stuff...........................................................................................Donna Summer
    On the Radio......................................................................................Donna Summer
    Thriller...............................................................................................Michael Jackson
    Smooth Criminal..................................................................................Michael Jackson
    Billie Jean...........................................................................................Michael Jackson
    Beat It..............................................................................................Michael Jackson
    The Way You Make Me Feel.................................................................Michael Jackson
    Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'................................................................Michael Jackson
    Disappear...........................................................................................INXS
    Need You Tonight...............................................................................INXS
    Never Tear Us Apart.............................................................................INXS
    Suicide Blonde.....................................................................................INXS

Descargar

Children [Dream Version]....................................................................Robert Miles
    It Feels So Good...............................................................................Sonique
    Let the Dream Come True..................................................................DJ Bobo
    U Got 2 Let the Music........................................................................Cappella
    What Is Love?...................................................................................Haddaway
    Inside Out [Radio Edit].......................................................................Culture Beat
    Everybody........................................................................................Dj Bobo
    Sweet Dreams..................................................................................La Bouche
    Cryin In The Rain...............................................................................Culture Beat
    Ridin´ High........................................................................................Serena
    Rhythm Is a Dancer [7" Edit]................................................................Snap!
    It's My Life.........................................................................................Dr. Alban
    I Love To Love...................................................................................La Bouche
    Leave them alone..............................................................................Twenty 4 Seven
    Right in the Night (Fall in Lo.................................................................Jam & Spoon
    Babe................................................................................................Unknown
    It's a Rainy Day [Happy Man Ra.............................................................Ice Mc
    Enjoy the silence................................................................................Depeche Mode
    Policy of Truth....................................................................................Depeche Mode

<<<Descargar>>>

Ride Like the Wind..............................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Sailing................................................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Never Be the Same..............................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Say You'll Be Mine................................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do).................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    All Right..............................................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Think of Laura......................................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    No Time for Talk..................................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Every Turn of the World........................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    I Will (Take You Forever) [New Remix]....................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    A Chance for Heaven (Swimming Theme).................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Swept Away [New Remix]......................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Loving Strangers (David's Theme) [From "Nothing in Common"]...................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Is There Something...............................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Open Up My Window.............................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Back of My Mind [New Remix].................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Walking in Avalon..................................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….

<<<Descargar>>>

Ain't No Mountain High Enough................................................................Michael McDonald
    What a Fool Believes...............................................................................The Doobie Brothers
    I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near)................................................Michael McDonald
    Yah Mo B There [Single Version]...............................................................James Ingram/Michael McDonald
    Takin' It to the Streets [Single Version].....................................................The Doobie Brothers
    Sweet Freedom [Single Version]................................................................Michael McDonald
    Minute by Minute ....................................................................................The Doobie Brothers
    On My Own............................................................................................Michael McDonald/Patti LaBelle
    You Belong to Me...................................................................................The Doobie Brothers
    Real Love...............................................................................................The Doobie Brothers
    I Stand for You.......................................................................................Michael McDonald
    It Keeps You Runnin'...............................................................................The Doobie Brothers
    Take It to Heart [Radio Edit].....................................................................Michael McDonald
    No Love to Be Found...............................................................................Michael McDonald
    I Gotta Try.............................................................................................Michael McDonald
    No Lookin' Back.......................................................................................Michael McDonald
    Blink of an Eye.........................................................................................Michael McDonald

<<<Descargar>>>

When She Smiles.....................................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Hunger...................................................................................................Andy Salmon/Christopher Cros….
    Open the Door [Urban Remix]....................................................................Michael McDonald
    Lost in the Parade....................................................................................Michael McDonald
    Dancing Queen........................................................................................ABBA
    Knowing Me, Knowing You........................................................................ABBA
    Take a Chance on Me...............................................................................ABBA
    Mamma Mia..............................................................................................ABBA
    Lay All Your Love on Me.............................................................................ABBA
    Super Trouper..........................................................................................ABBA
    I Have a Dream.........................................................................................ABBA
    The Winner Takes It All..............................................................................ABBA
    Money, Money, Money...............................................................................ABBA
    S.O.S......................................................................................................ABBA
    Chiquitita..................................................................................................ABBA
    Fernando..................................................................................................ABBA
    Voulez-Vous..............................................................................................ABBA
    Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)..............................................ABBA
    Does Your Mother Know..............................................................................ABBA
    One of Us..................................................................................................ABBA
    The Name of the Game...............................................................................ABBA
    Thank You for the Music..............................................................................ABBA
    Waterloo...................................................................................................ABBA

<<<Descargar>>>

Oh l'Amour................................................................................................Erasure
    Chains of Love............................................................................................Erasure
    A Little Respect..........................................................................................Erasure
    Stop!........................................................................................................Erasure
    Chorus......................................................................................................Erasure
    Love to Hate You.......................................................................................Erasure
    Breath of Life.............................................................................................Erasure
    Take a Chance on Me..................................................................................Erasure
    Always.......................................................................................................Erasure
    Sussudio....................................................................................................Phil Collins
    Don't Lose My Number.................................................................................Phil Collins
    Something Happened on the Way.................................................................Phil Collins
    Heat on the Street......................................................................................Phil Collins
    Against All Odds..........................................................................................Phil Collins
    Separate Lives [Live]....................................................................................Bridgette Bryant/Phil Collins
    Two Hearts.................................................................................................Phil Collins

<<<Descargar>>>

You're My Heart, You're My Sou....................................................................Modern Talking
    Cheri Cheri Lady [New Version]......................................................................Modern Talking
    You Can Win If You Want [New V.................................................................Modern Talking
    Atlantis Is Calling [New Versi..........................................................................Modern Talking
    Geronimo's Cadillac [New Versi.......................................................................Modern Talking
    Jet Airliner [New Version]..............................................................................Modern Talking
    No. 1 Hit Medley: You're My He......................................................................Modern Talking
    When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going.........................................Billy Ocean
    Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run)...................................................Billy Ocean
    Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car.............................................................Billy Ocean
    There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry).........................................................Billy Ocean
    Loverboy.....................................................................................................Billy Ocean
    Suddenly.....................................................................................................Billy Ocean
    Love Really Hurts Without You.......................................................................Billy Ocean
    Nights (Feel Like Getting Down).....................................................................Billy Ocean

<<<Descargar>>>

You And I..............................................................................Scorpions
    Still Loving You.......................................................................Scorpions
    Send Me An Angel...................................................................Scorpions
    What U Give U Get Back...........................................................Scorpions
    When The Smoke Is Going Down..............................................Scorpions
    Always Somewhere..................................................................Scorpions
    Lady Starlight..........................................................................Scorpions
    Here In My Heart.....................................................................Scorpions
    Living For Tomorrow.................................................................Scorpions
    When Love Kills Love................................................................Scorpions
    Moment Of Glory......................................................................Scorpions
    Holiday....................................................................................Scorpions
    Under The Same Sun...............................................................Scorpions
    Wind Of Change......................................................................Scorpions

<<<Descargar>>>

All I Need Is a Miracle '96...........................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Over My Shoulder.....................................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Word of Mouth.........................................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    The Living Years.......................................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Another Cup of Coffee...............................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Nobody's Perfect.......................................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground).........................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Nobody Knows..........................................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Get Up.....................................................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    A Time and Place.......................................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Taken In..................................................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Everybody Gets a Second Chance................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    A Beggar on a Beach of Gold.......................................................Mike + the Mechanics
    Swing the Mood........................................................................Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers
    Rock & Roll Party Mix..................................................................Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers
    Lover's Mix................................................................................Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers
    Do You Wanna Rock...................................................................Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers
    That's What I Like......................................................................Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers
    Glen Miller Medley.......................................................................Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers
    Swing Sisters Swing....................................................................Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers
    Hopping Mad..............................................................................Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers

<<<Descargar>>>

Rhiannon...................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Don't Stop.................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Go Your Own Way......................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Hold Me.....................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Everywhere................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Gypsy........................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    You Make Loving Fun...................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    As Long as You Follow.................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Dreams......................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Say You Love Me.........................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Tusk..........................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Little Lies....................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Sara...........................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Big Love.....................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Over My Head..............................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    No Questions Asked......................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Sentimental Lady..........................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Seven Wonders............................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Oh Diane.....................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Family Man...................................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Isn't It Midnight............................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    Welcome To The Room ... Sara......................................................Fleetwood Mac
    When I See You Again..................................................................Fleetwood Mac
    You And I, Part II.........................................................................Fleetwood Mac

<<<Descargar>>>

Going Home..................................................................................Kenny G
    Sade............................................................................................Kenny G
    Silhouette.....................................................................................Kenny G
    Midnight Motion.............................................................................Kenny G
    Home...........................................................................................Kenny G
    Don't Make Me Wait for Love...........................................................Kenny G/Michael Bolton
    I've Been Missin' You.......................................................................Kenny G
    Esther...........................................................................................Kenny G
    Tribeca..........................................................................................Kenny G
    Songbird........................................................................................Kenny G
    Uncle Al.........................................................................................Kenny G

<<<Descargar>>>

Do You Really Want to Hurt Me........................................................Culture Club
    Time (Clock of the Heart)................................................................Culture Club
    Church of the Poison Mind................................................................Culture Club
    Karma Chameleon...........................................................................Culture Club
    Victims..........................................................................................Culture Club
    I'll Tumble 4 Ya...............................................................................Culture Club
    It's a Miracle....................................................................................Culture Club
    Miss Me Blind...................................................................................Culture Club
    Move Away....................................................................................Culture Club
    Love Is Love...................................................................................Culture Club
    Love Hurts.....................................................................................Culture Club
    Everything I Own............................................................................Culture Club
    Don't Cry.......................................................................................Culture Club
    After the Love................................................................................Culture Club
    More Than Likely.............................................................................Culture Club
    The Crying Game............................................................................Culture Club
    Generations of Love [La La Gone Gaga Mix].........................................Culture Club
    Bow Down Mister [A Small Portion 2B Polite Mix]..................................Culture Club
    Sweet Toxic Love [Deliverance Mix]....................................................Culture Club

<<<Descargar>>>

Just to Be Close to You...................................................................Lionel Richie
    Easy..............................................................................................Lionel Richie
    Three Times a Lady.........................................................................Lionel Richie
    Sail On..........................................................................................Lionel Richie
    Still...............................................................................................Lionel Richie
    Endless Love..................................................................................Lionel Richie
    Truly.............................................................................................Lionel Richie
    You Are.........................................................................................Lionel Richie
    All Night Long (All Night)..................................................................Lionel Richie
    Running With the Night...................................................................Lionel Richie
    Hello.............................................................................................Lionel Richie
    Stuck on You.................................................................................Lionel Richie
    Penny Lover...................................................................................Lionel Richie
    Say You, Say Me.............................................................................Lionel Richie
    Dancing on the Ceiling.....................................................................Lionel Richie
    Ballerina Girl....................................................................................Lionel Richie
    Do It to Me....................................................................................Lionel Richie
    Angel............................................................................................Lionel Richie
    To Love a Woman...........................................................................Lionel Richie
    Goodbye........................................................................................Lionel Richie

<<<Descargar>>>

Dismal Day.....................................................................................Bread
    It Dont Matter To Me......................................................................Bread
    Make It With You...........................................................................Bread
    Hes A Good Lad..............................................................................Bread
    Baby Im A Want You.......................................................................Bread
    Everithing I Own.............................................................................Bread
    Diary.............................................................................................Bread
    The Guitar Man...............................................................................Bread
    Aubrey..........................................................................................Bread
    Sweet Surrender.............................................................................Bread
    Shes The Only One..........................................................................Bread
    Lost Without Your Love...................................................................Bread
    Soap (I Use The).............................................................................Bread
    Never Let Her Go.............................................................................Bread
    Goodbye Girl...................................................................................Bread

<<<Descargar>>>

Heaven Is a Place on Earth..............................................................Belinda Carlisle
    (We Want) The Same Thing............................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Circle in the Sand...........................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Leave a Light On............................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Little Black Book.............................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Summer Rain..................................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Vision of You.................................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Live Your Life Be Free.....................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    I Get Weak ...................................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    La Luna.........................................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    I Plead Insanity...............................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    World Without You.........................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Do You Feel Like I Feel?...................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Half the World................................................................................Belinda Carlisle
    Runaway Horses.............................................................................Belinda Carlisle

<<<Descargar>>>

Come Go with Me............................................................................Exposé
    Point of No Return...........................................................................Exposé
    Let Me Be the One..........................................................................Exposé
    I'll Say Good-Bye for the Two of Us....................................................Exposé
    What You Don't Know.....................................................................Exposé
    Tell Me Why....................................................................................Exposé
    Seasons Change...............................................................................Exposé
    I'll Never Get over You Getting over Me...............................................Exposé
    Exposed to Love..............................................................................Exposé
    I Specialize in Love [Remix]................................................................Exposé
    The End of the World.......................................................................Exposé
    When I Looked at Him......................................................................Exposé
    Your Baby Never Looked Good in Blue.................................................Exposé
    Come Go with Me [Remix].................................................................Exposé
    Point of No Return [Remix]................................................................Exposé

<<<Descargar>>>

Children (Radio Version).....................................................................Robert Miles
    Children (Dream Version)....................................................................Robert Miles
    Children (Original Mix).........................................................................Robert Miles
    Children (Dream Version)....................................................................Robert Miles
    Fable (Message Version).....................................................................Robert Miles
    Fantasya...........................................................................................Robert Miles
    Landscape........................................................................................Robert Miles
    In My Dreams....................................................................................Robert Miles
    Princess Of Light................................................................................Robert Miles
    Fable (Dream Version)........................................................................Robert Miles
    In The Dawn.....................................................................................Robert Miles
    Children (Original Version)....................................................................Robert Miles
    Red Zone..........................................................................................Robert Miles
    Introduction......................................................................................Robert Miles
    A New Flower....................................................................................Robert Miles
    Everyday Life.....................................................................................Robert Miles
    Freedom...........................................................................................Robert Miles
    Textures...........................................................................................Robert Miles
    Enjoy................................................................................................Robert Miles
    Flying Away.......................................................................................Robert Miles
    Heatwave..........................................................................................Robert Miles
    Maresias.............................................................................................Robert Miles
    Full Moon...........................................................................................Robert Miles
    Leaving Behind...................................................................................Robert Miles
    One & One (Radio Edit).......................................................................Robert Miles
    For Us...............................................................................................Robert Miles
    One & One (Club Mix).........................................................................Robert Miles

<<<Descargar>>>

Balada para Adelina-Varios artistas
    Da todo lo que tienes-Varios artistas
    El Anfitrion-Varios artistas
    El bueno, el malo y el feo-Varios artistas
    El Delfin Azul-Varios artistas
    Europa (Instrumental) -Varios artistas
    Lluvia de primavera-Varios artistas
    Me siento Bien-Varios artistas
    Melissa-Varios artistas
    Melodia desencadenada-Varios artistas
    Piano-Varios artistas
    Reflections of Passion-Varios artistas
    Sellado con un beso-Varios artistas
    Soleado-Varios artistas
    Sonámbulo-Varios artistas
    Subiendo-Varios artistas
    Tema de Amor 74-Varios artistas
    Tema de Bilitis-Varios artistas
    Tema de Nadia-Varios artistas
    Tema de noche a noche-Varios artistas
    Tema de Tracy-Varios artistas
    Tema de Un lugar de Verano-Varios artistas
    Tequila-Varios artistas
    Un Hombre y Una Mujer-Varios artistas
    Verano del 42-Varios artistas
    Y la amo-Varios artistas

<<<Descargar>>>

Don't Know Much-Aaron Neville/Linda Ronstadt
    From a Distance-Bette Midler
    You Are the Love of My Life-George Benson
    Nothing Else Matters-Metallica
    Patience-Guns N' Roses
    Never Say Goodbye-Bon Jovi
    The Past-Ray Parker, Jr.
    November Rain-Guns N' Roses
    Hero-Mariah Carey
    Hearts Never Lie-Tiffany
    Don't Cry [Alternate Lyrics]-Guns N' Roses
    Without You [*]-Mariah Carey
    Girl You Know It's True [Super Club Mix]-Milli Vanilli
    You Got the Power-War
    More Than Words-Extreme
    Back to Life [Acapella]-Soul II Soul
    Bad Medicine-Bon Jovi
    Don Quijote-Luiz Bonfá
    19 (Nineteen)-Paul Hardcastle
    The Old Man Down the Road-John Fogerty
    Owner of a Lonely Heart-Yes
    The Loco-Motion-Kylie Minogue
    Venus-Bananarama
    You Shook Me All Night Long-AC/DC/AC-DC
    Under Pressure-David Bowie/Queen
    Danger Zone-Kenny Loggins

Descargar

Stayin' Alive-The Bee Gees
    How Deep Is Your Love-The Bee Gees
    Night Fever-The Bee Gees
    More Than a Woman-The Bee Gees
    Emotion-The Bee Gees
    Too Much Heaven-The Bee Gees
    Tragedy-The Bee Gees
    Love You Inside Out-The Bee Gees
    Guilty-The Bee Gees
    Heartbreaker-The Bee Gees
    Islands in the Stream-The Bee Gees
    You Win Again-The Bee Gees
    One-The Bee Gees
    Alone-The Bee Gees
    New York Mining Disaster 1941-The Bee Gees
    To Love Somebody-The Bee Gees
    Holiday-The Bee Gees
    Massachusetts-The Bee Gees
    World-The Bee Gees
    Words-The Bee Gees
    I've Gotta Get a Message to You-The Bee Gees
    I Started a Joke-The Bee Gees
    First of May-The Bee Gees
    Don't Forget to Remember-The Bee Gees
    Lonely Days-The Bee Gees
    How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?-The Bee Gees
    Run to Me-The Bee Gees
    Jive Talkin'-The Bee Gees
    Nights on Broadway-The Bee Gees
    Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)-The Bee Gees
    Love So Right-The Bee Gees
    If I Can't Have You-The Bee Gees
    Love Me-The Bee Gees
    You Should Be Dancing-The Bee Gees

<<<Descargar>>>

New York Mining Disaster 1941-The Bee Gees
    To Love Somebody-The Bee Gees
    Holiday-The Bee Gees
    Massachusetts-The Bee Gees
    World-The Bee Gees
    Words-The Bee Gees
    I've Gotta Get a Message to You-The Bee Gees
    I Started a Joke-The Bee Gees
    First of May-The Bee Gees
    Don't Forget to Remember-The Bee Gees
    Lonely Days-The Bee Gees
    How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?-The Bee Gees
    Run to Me-The Bee Gees
    Jive Talkin'-The Bee Gees
    Nights on Broadway-The Bee Gees
    Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)-The Bee Gees
    Love So Right-The Bee Gees
    If I Can't Have You-The Bee Gees
    Love Me-The Bee Gees
    You Should Be Dancing-The Bee Gees
    SECRET LOVE-The Bee Gees

<<<Descargar>>>

A Kind of Magic-Queen
    Under Pressure-Queen
    Radio Ga Ga-Queen
    I Want It All-Queen
    I Want to Break Free-Queen
    Innuendo-Queen
    It's a Hard Life-Queen
    Breakthru-Queen
    Who Wants to Live Forever-Queen
    Headlong-Queen
    The Miracle-Queen
    I'm Going Slightly Mad-Queen
    The Invisible Man-Queen
    Hammer to Fall-Queen
    Friends Will Be Friends-Queen
    The Show Must Go On-Queen
    One Vision-Queen

<<<Descargar>>>

Just As I Am-Air Supply
    Horse name-America
    I Need You -America
    Sister Golden Hair-America
    Tin Man-America
    Ventura Highway-America

<<<Descargar>>>

bille jean-michael jackson 1
    the way you make feel-michael jackson 1
    black or white-michael jackson 1
    rock with you-michael jackson 1
    she´s out of my life-michael jackson 1
    bad-michael jackson 1
    i just cant stop loving you-michael jackson 1
    man in the mirror-michael jackson 1
    thriller-michael jackson 1
    beat it-michael jackson 1
    the girls is mine-michael jackson 1
    remember the time-michael jackson 1
    dont stop til you get enought-michael jackson 1
    wanna be startun something-michael jackson 1
    heal the worl-michael jackson 1

<<<Descargar>>>

colocho67 está desconectado Destacado

Predeterminado

excelente aporte carnal, te volaste la barda, saludos.

mancat está desconectado Newbie

Cool Me canse namas de leer!!!!

Asu canijo.. hehehehe no manches te proyectaste.

Si no es copy paste... felicidades...

es un gran trabajo el que hiciste... felicidades

Predeterminado

no, para nada es copy paste, es una recopilacion personal, durante muchos años la he venido coleccionando, y me ha llevado una vida hacer ese listado no es de que ahora empeze y hoy lo coloque, lo he venido haciendo durante mucho tiempo, muy tedioso por cierto.

aleksfirst está desconectado Newbie

Predeterminado

demonios!!!!!

este es un aportazo!!!

lo malo para mi es que esta en deposit files y no en mu

pero aun asi...las bajare,
    mil gracias!

oliva01 está desconectado Destacado

Predeterminado

Wow por donde empiezo muy buen track list.
    gracias broke
    Di NO al RAPIDSHARE por una descarga mas rapida Viva MEGAUPLOAD

el che wyss está desconectado Usuario GT

Predeterminado

bajando, muchas gracias, por el aporte salu2

lebiatan30 está desconectado Usuario GT

Predeterminado

exelente hermano que buenos aportes te aventas , ya temgo mi maquinita hasta los guergueres con la lista de bajadas jajaa mil gracias

logan_1999 está desconectado Destacado

Predeterminado

Muchas Gracias!!!!!!!!
    Buenisimo

X-music está desconectado Participador

Predeterminado

gracias por el aporte bajando la musica

pitufoazul1 está desconectado Destacado

Predeterminado

grasias por tu aporte

Predeterminado